A Sea Symphony
Toward the Unknown Region
O2 Guildhall Southampton
Saturday 29 November,7.30 pm
Tickets £10, £15 & £20 with concessions:
- Over 65s - £1 discount.
- “Kids for a Quid” scheme for children aged 12 and under.
- Students, children under 18, job seekers and disabled - £5, £7.50 & £10
- Carer accompanying wheelchair user - free.
- Group Concession - buy 5, get 6th ticket free (available until 28 November 2014).
Box Office Civic Centre NorthGuild, Southampton, SO14 7LP
Telephone: 023 8063 2601
Group concessions: 023 8083 3612
Booking fees apply to phone orders made via the O2 Guildhall Southampton box office and to orders made via the O2 Guildhall Southampton website. However, there are no additional fees payable if you:
- Buy your tickets from a choir member.
- Buy your tickets directly from the Guildhall Box Office, in person. You can pay by cash, credit or debit card but cheques are not accepted. Tickets may also be bought on the door on the night of the concert, subject to availability.
- Phone the Guildhall Box Office and ask to reserve your seats. You will be given a booking reference and then you have 5 working days to send payment (cheques only). If you send a SAE (size A6 at least) you will save yourself the standard £1.50 postal charge.
Please note that the group concession is not available on the day of the concert.